Mar 25, 2009

NEED A SNACK?









Honestly, couldn't you just eat her?












Both of them are soooo yummy!

















Who doesn't need a little ham now and then?











Oooooooo I could just eat them.














Handsome, dude!

















Love those brown eyes!

















Even Daddy agrees.











I have been begging my oldest daughter to get some professional family pictures done forever. She found an absolutely wonderful photographer here



Aren't they beautiful? Thank you Liz.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Such cute photos!

nikkicrumpet said...

What great photos! I love the black and white of the little guy looking all classic. Great photographer..gorgeous models!

Sassy said...

OH MY STARS! What gorgeous children....don't you just love being a Grandma???? I sure do!