Dec 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I am such a blog slacker lately but I have been very busy.

Here are a few pictures of my Christmas house. I really went simple this year.

My dear friend Mearritta gave me this  old window so I hung it up and decorated it.  If you look close you can see that I added some white vinyl birds on it.

DSCF2340

Just a few berries and snowflakes on the beam.

DSCF2315

DSCF2338

My glass snowmen I got at a garage sale a few years ago for $1.00

DSCF2318

My tree and mantle.

DSCF2323

My new shelves and carolers.

DSCF2324

Up close

DSCF2326

My Christmas China with big red balls in the tea cups.

DSCF2330

I put bows on my lampshades.

DSCF2332

My Santas above the pantry.

DSCF2337 

I put all my nativities on the bookshelves.

DSCF2370

My favorite Nativity.

DSCF2379

Snowmen in the dining room.

DSCF2373

DSCF2375

HO HO HO

DSCF2376

The dining room.

DSCF2378

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.

PS. Our family ended up with 5 stitches in a chin  of one and one splinted splinted finger on another yesterday. Today one went to the doctor with a high fever and a goopy eye so yes, everything is normal here.

4 comments:

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Your home looks beautiful. HOpe your Christmas is wonderful with your precious family!
Merry Christmas!
Debbie

Mimi Sue said...

Everything looks great! Love those bookcases. I'm coming over to see it all in person. Next week. Which day? Have a great Christmas my friend. Love, Mimi

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Wow, what wonderful changes! You have been very busy! Happy New Year!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Sassy said...

Your home looks beautiful......I love the Nativities.....I especially love the little donket with baby Jesus.......just gorgeous!