Dec 30, 2009

WHO ARE ALL THES KIDS AND WHY DO THEY KEEP CALLING ME GRAMS?

Christmas here was the usual busy time. We have 14 grandkids now with 2 more on the way. The oldest is 12! 

For some reason when I gathered them all into a circle to open presents, it hit me….

WOW!  THERE A LOT OF KIDS HERE!

DSCF2412

Usually when we get together, they are all over the place and never in one place together.

 100_0959

They never were really still enough long enough to get a good picture. We are rather a busy wild bunch.  (Note the one standing on my table.)

100_0958

I handed out the presents one at a time by age.

100_0963

I was a fun time.

DSCF2409

3 comments:

Mimi Sue said...

You know you are one lucky girl. They are all so cute. Especially the one standing on the table. Mimi

elaine said...

Aren't grandchildren just the greatest?

Nachos Recipes said...

Nice postt thanks for sharing