Jan 17, 2011

MONKEYS AND DINOSAURS AND MOHAWKS OH MY

I’ve started doing something that I haven’t done for probably 30 years…
Can you guess what it is?
DSC06446-1
I made these…
DSC06377DSC06379DSC06448-1photo 3photo

I think they like them.
And I made 4 of these…
DSC06393photo 2 (2)DSC06425-1DSC06443
And one of these…
DSC06410
He’s pretty cool don’t you think?
DSC06411
And I made a bunch of these…
DSC06441IMG_5030IMG_5038
Wait, where’s mine?
Image1
Oh, and I also made these…
IMG_5042
I’ve had fun.
DSC06445-1

11 comments:

Lori said...

wow- you are amazing! i love those hats and the slippers!!!

Sara @ thesherlockshome said...

So cute! I love the skull caps with the flowers.

Granny said...

I can't decide which one I like best. They're all really cute.

NanaDiana said...

Well, looking at the first two pictures I thought maybe you were baby-making!...then realized it must be the hats! Great job...my fav? The monkey hat with the pink lips...cute as a button1 hugs-Diana

Jannell said...

Oh, the naked baby doll was a bit freaky at first! I thought she was real for a minute. Love the hats! The booties are (as my girls would say,) a-DOOR-a-ble! Glad you're back in this bloggy land!!

Mindy/Raymond Homestead said...

I love them all, especially the monkeys! How cute!

Sparks Family said...

So glad your back! I missed you! Every post brings a smile to my face!

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

Those are great! Those sock monkey hats are adorable!

Mimi Sue said...

Adorable! Glad I got a couple! The moneys do look amazing with the ears. Were the little shoes very hard? They'd make great baby gifts. How's the scarf coming along? Mimi

BOY'S R US said...

SOOOO cute!! LOVE the leg warmers!! I need a monkey hat!! Actually I want one of them all!!! How much?

Anonymous said...

Hey Grams want to make me a monkey hat ??? I'd love one for my son the monkey...You should make them to sell i'd order one. Love all the hats but the monkey kills me...

Thanks
Heidi