Apr 26, 2009

WOMEN’S CONFERENCE

Anybody going?

Image25

I am soooo excited and can't wait.


In the LDS (Mormon) Church we have the wonderful opportunity of meeting as sisters from all over the world once a year at BYU for

Women's Conference.

We have classes that inspire and teach and wonderful service projects. We are entertained and fed well both spiritually and physically.

It is a tradition for my dear friend Vickie and I to go together. Several years we have stayed in the dorms and a couple of years we stayed in my Motor-home. This year we will be staying in the dorms. I am giddy with anticipation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am jealous! I've always wanted to go but my kiddos are still a little young. I know that one day my time will come.

Sassy said...

I too am so jealous....someday I'll get to go...I use to go to education week all the time....but it has been years...It is the most wonderful thing to be filled up by soooooo many good things so you can just go on and function in this crazy world!!!!

Mariam Weber said...

Hello nice bblog