Nov 28, 2009

OUR THANKSGIVING

We had our usual Wednesday night Thanksgiving dinner. That way I don’t have to worry about in-laws or other obligations my kids might have. I have been doing this for several years now and it works out very well.

Getting ready to feed 26!

DSCF2270 

DSCF2271

DSCF2272

I got a little artistic this year with the rolls.

DSCF2276

DSCF2278

And I decided to try giving my turkey a bacon jacket. YUMMY!

DSCF2269

DSCF2280

I made pumpkin and apple/pecan pies.

DSCF2277

Alyssa made me a turkey. Soooo cute!

DSCF2288

The twins made me another turkey, so, so, soooo cute!

DSCF2287 DSCF2286

I have such talented grand kids!

DSCF2289

Everyone ate and played and just had a good time.

DSCF2281

DSCF2283

Playing on my new blackboard wall.

DSCF2282

Just hangin’

DSCF2284 

DSCF2285

I hope your Thanksgiving was as good as ours.

3 comments:

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

WHat fun! I love your dishes!
We were 7 for Thanksgiving, but will be 22 for Christmas! My space looks smaller than yours, and yours was jam packed! LOL Good times tho huh. I love your rols and your turkey! No wonder you have talented grands! :-) The apples don't fall far from the tree.
Enjoy your day.
Mercy

Mimi Sue said...

Your new kitchen is gorgeous. I want to come see it in person. Love love your turkey rolls. Wish I'd seen it before Thanksgiving, I would've copied it. Looks like you guys had a bunch of fun. This week is Festival of Trees. I'll be back and forth to SL almost every day. We need to get together. Mimi

Sassy said...

Love your kitchen and how fun a blackboard wall would be....love it!